Monday, December 28, 2015

Must have hairstyling products

A couple of days ago I posted my must have products for washing my hair. Today I am going to go through the products I must use to style my hair to get the restults I want for a sleek look. I will also let you know my fave texture product for big hair days.



First thing I do after I take the towel off my hair is use a spray on conditioner. The one I love is Matrix biolage hydra source leave in tonic because it is thicker then most spray on conditioners and adds lots of slip for when I comb out my hair. After I comb though my hair I then add Pantene's silky moisture whip, it dispenses like a mousse but only adds moisture and heat protection to the hair. I use this from mid shaft to ends to further soften and protect my hair. Next I add my Ion heat protection spray, this is a straightening iron protection spray and it is easy to overdo it with this spray but for me it adds a lot of sleekness so I use it at each step in the heat styling process. I then blow dry my hair, add a little more of my ion spray and straighten my locks as well. My final step is a little serum, and my fave of the moment is Tresseme keratin smooth smoothing serum.

If my hair starts to puff up due to humidity I add a dry oil spray and my fave of the moment is Garnier triple nutrition miraculous oil-in-spray. The only other product I alway have is my Garnier texture texture tease. This is a great product for adding volume at the root of your hair. It is also great for adding volume to curls and creating a slept in kinda look.

What are you must have hair styling products???? I would love for you to share in the comments below!!!

No comments: